Monday, November 16, 2009

Good News Good News!

They're here! The new Mascara, Eyebrow Gel, and Eyeliner are available starting TODAY! They all have the active ingredient in Enormous Lash to help you achieve your best look. Order yours today! (On the website they are listed under specialty products.) I haven't personally tried them yet... they just started shipping today but the reviews for all three are great!Precision black liquid eyeliner that is long lasting, smudge free and will enhance your eyelashes! Draw The Line patent pending Enormous Lash ingredients to lengthen and thicken the appearance of your eyelashes when applied daily.
Full, fabulous and youthful eyebrows can be a reality again! Brow doctor is a clear gel that tames and sets unruly eyebrows without leaving them stiff or sticky.
Clump free black mascara that builds, lengthens and separates lashes, with an extra large fluffy brush head for maximum performance. Enormous Mascara is extremely long wearing and contains the patent pending Enormous Lash ingredients that work to increase the length and thickness of your own eyelashes when applied daily.

1 comment:

  1. "I want, I want, I want...I need, I need, I NEED!" (quoting What About Bob)

    ReplyDelete